Centralized Eligibility Test (CET) of Ranchi University, Ranchi.
(For MCA Entrance)
The Centralized Eligibility Test (CET) will consist of three sections A, B and C with the following distribution of (equal value) questions.
||No. of Questions
|Total number of Questions:
1. The total time allotted for the answers is three hours.
2. Each question has 4 choices for answer. A candidate has to select the most appropriate choice.
3. Each correct answer will be awarded four marks and each incorrect answer will carry a penalty of one mark. No attempt to a question will carry zero Marks.
4. The question will be uniformly distributed over the entire syllabus in each subject as far as possible.
5. Calculation aids and electronic device (e.g. calculators, and mobile etc. will not be allowed at the Centre of test.
6. If two candidates secure equal total of marks, the candidate securing more marks in Mathematics will be given preference in selection